Luisa Azevedo is a surrealistic artist and we are left astound looking at her body of work. She created striking surrealism photography. Luisa is a self-taught artist and looking at the pictures you will understand that having a degree or not doesn’t matter if you have the vision. Vision always finds the path to make it work.
These are delightfully surrealistic composites with unexpected blends of elements:
1. “Surrealism, then, neither aims to subvert realism, as does the fantastic, nor does it try to transcend it. It looks for different means by which to explore reality itself.”
― Michael Richardson, Dedalus Book of Surrealism 2: The Myth of the World
2. “Surrealism is not a movement. It is a latent state of mind perceivable through the powers of dream and nightmare.”
― Salvador Dalí
3. “Exit, pursued by a bear.”
― William Shakespeare, The Winter's Tale
4. “The imaginary is what tends to become real.”
― André Breton
5. “He'll be what he'll be. And we'll all learn to be okay with whatever that is.”
― Joseph Fink, Welcome to Night Vale
6. Rule of law is the most important element in any civil society.
― Mo Ibrahim
7. “This place has only three exits, sir: Madness, and Death.”
― Rene Daumal, A Night of Serious Drinking
8. “Dreams are memories we’ve lost to sleep.”
― F.K. Preston
9. “I like to believe magic is all around us, finding its way into everyday life one miracle at a time.”
― D.A. Henneman, Sea of Dreams
10. No amount of skilful invention can replace the essential element of imagination.
― Edward Hopper
11. “Everyday objects shriek aloud.”
― René Magritte
For more interesting stories, download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.