Women always have a special thing for their shoes and when it comes to wedding shoes, well, what less can you expect?
The bridal look should never be compromised because most of the girls dream about their wedding for so long that it really needs to be fulfilled. There are certain things you need to keep in mind when you are choosing shoes for your wedding day but most important things are comfort, aesthetics and right balance to your entire look. If all of the boxes tick, you must run the pair of that perfect shoes.
Here are some of the most stunning shoes for your big fat Indian wedding:
1. These shoes are giving true vibes of Kareena’s bridal look in ‘Veere di Wedding’. Oh this is such a pretty pair of juttis and also the way it has been shot makes it perfect.
2. This is perfect for the main wedding event. If you want, you can use it for the reception also, it will go great with a gown.
3. Another beauty in nude pink, it will be gorgeous if you are choosing a pink lehenga for your attire. If you are comfortable with high heel, a pair like these can be considered.
4. If you are going for a bit quirkier style with lehenga with the shades-on kind of vibe, his [air is just made for you.
5. This is a pair of Valentino shoes and it will give you that slightly edgy vibe. If you have a similar fashion sense in general, this will look gorgeous.
6. The Sophia Webster wings is a bit difficult to pull off but if you are ready to pull this off, make sure about the whole look.
7. These sinful Louboutins are just on point with class, desiness and fashion.
8. These are the chic-glittery Jimmy Choos that will rock the bridal look.
9. This is the genius Sabyasachi-Louboutin which are extremely unique for the firebrand bride.
10. This is a pair from Papa Don’t Preach, don’t miss the tiny ruffle trail. Stunning and chic.
11. Ofcourse these golden beauties are from Jimmy Choo which is the ultimate bridal shoe.
For more interesting stories, download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.