Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh's daughter, Sara Ali Khan is the latest star kid who is going to be launched in the Bollywood industry with her movie, ‘Kedarnath’. The movie stars Sushant Singh Rajput and directed by Abhishek Kapoor, it will be released on 7th December, 2018.
On last week’s Koffee With Karan, Sara Ali Khan came to the show with Saif Ali Khan and this gorgeous father-daughter duo have rocked the couch. From Kedarnath, Simmba, Sara’s crush, weight loss, Saif’s divorce and everything, the duo talked about a lot.
What caught our attention is Sara’s amazing weight loss. In one of the segments in the show, Sara spoke about the time when she weighed 96 kgs. While she was studying in Columbia University, Sara said: "I had PCOD. I still do. And because of that I think I put on the amount of weight that I did."
To that, Saif cut her saying, "It had nothing to do with the pizzas you used to have?"
Then Sara continued by saying, “Of course it was. I ate a lot... but I also did have PCOD which made it very hard for me to lose weight."
In a recent interview with BBC, she said that to stay fit she is regular in gym and takes care of her food. That is all. She is mostly engaged in doing pilates.
Here are the benefits of Pilates:
• It helps in any kind of back or joint pain.
• Apart from weight loss, the help in rehabilitation too by increasing body awareness.
• These are helpful in overall slimming but it increases flexibility and mobility in the body.
• Pilates enhances inner strength, relieves stress and relaxes the body.
• It eliminates the toxins and waste of the body and as a result, this improves digestion and increases metabolism too.
It is really amazing to see a new star talking openly about weight issues, hormonal imbalance, PCOD in a mainstream platform. Sara Ali Khan's confidence and the way she spoke about everything gave a sense of honesty. The father-daughter truly made the show fun again!
For more interesting stories, download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.