We all love cookies and apart from being delicious, they have also garnered for being the classy snack. Whenever you go to a café, sure, you order coffee but you never forget to get yourself a cookie to give it a company.
Let me give you a disclaimer, the recipe might look like very long one but it is not. It will be long just to explain things precisely.
• ¾ cup of granulated sugar
• ¾ cup of packed brown sugar
• 1 cup of softened butter
• 2 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
• 12 ounces of semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
• 1 cup of coarsely chopped nuts (Not compulsory)
1. Take a large bowl and beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla to egg using electric mixer on medium speed or your can do it manually using a spoon as well.
2. Now add flour, baking soda and salt and stir all till the dough get softly stiff. See the picture for reference of the consistency.
3. Next add the chocolate chips and nuts and mix it evenly.
4. Pre-heat the oven on 375ºF.
5. Now drop scoopful of dough, continue by keeping a 2 inches distance onto ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Next, bake it for 8-10 mins until the cookies turn light brown. It is ready now.
7. Nope, don’t eat already, you can burn your tongue, hold for 1-2 minutes and the remove from cookie sheet.
8. Now, you can have it if you don’t have any patience left!
Have a cookie and feel that child inside you!
For more interesting stories, download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.