‘Friends’, The Popular sitcom has been off year since the past 14 years, but I still don’t find any series to binge-watch over and over again. The connectivity starts right from “Your job’s a joke, you’re broke, Love life’s DOA”. I’m super sure that the one who goes head over heels in love with this series relate to some of the other characters that the show provided us with. I have always related myself to a woman who speaks my soul, the one who loves to sing in spite of her awful voice and the one who calls her husband “Crap Bag”.
Here are few quotes that have helped me shape my thoughts and also pampered me with the feeling that I’m not the only weird personality on earth:
1. Animal control employee: "Are you aware that possession of an illegal exotic (animal) is punishable by up to two years in prison and confiscation of the animal?"Phoebe: "Oh, my God, you'd put that poor little creature in jail?"
2. "If you want to receive emails about my upcoming shows, please give me money so I can buy a computer."
3. Tag Jones : “Phoebe. That's a great name.”Phoebe: “Oh, you like that? You should hear my phone number.”
4. Monica Geller : “Phoebe, do you have a plan?”Phoebe: “I don’t even have a ‘pla.’ ”
5. To Ross Geller : “You love divorce so much, you’re probably gonna marry it – and then it won’t work out, so you’re gonna have to divorce it.”
6. “I wish I could, but I don’t want to.”
7. “I’m a lady, Monica. I don’t kiss and tell. But this hickey speaks for itself.”
8. On gravity: “It’s not so much that, you know, like, I don’t believe in it, you know. It’s just – I don’t know, lately, I get the feeling that I’m not so much being pulled down as I am being pushed.”
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application
from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.