Have you ever wondered how would your lives be if you also had a tiger mom? Feel we are joking? But, we are not because the concept of tiger parenting is popular in countries like China and America where parents adhere to the strict and authoritative style of parenting.
Here is everything you need to know about this style of parenting.
- An authoritarian style of parenting in which parents puts pressure on the kids to attain the high level of academic performance.
- Tiger mom has been caricatured figure in modern Chinese Society as well as overseas Chinese located worldwide.
-A Chinese mother who relentlessly drives her child to study hard, to the child's overall development.
2. Culture Of Tiger Parenting In Different Countries
- Similar to the American stage mother who pressurises the kids for success in Hollywood.
- In Japan kyōiku mama puts in so much pain and efforts in influencing child's growth.
3. Characteristics Of Tiger Parenting
- Tiger parenting gives priority to the school affairs and allows students to participate in activities which will help them to get through reputed universities.
- In China, tiger parents focus more on subjects such as maths, science and language arts rather than the non-academic activities.
-Openly criticize and shame the kids to motivate them.
Author- Neha Wadhwa
For more interesting stories, Download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.