From taunts about dressing sense to her habits to the way she talks to the way she walks to the way she behaves in public as well as private life a girl is monitored, brought up, judged for the institution of marriage.
These are some of the popular dialogues that a girl hear from a mother.....
1. Khana bnana seekh lo,shadi ke baad kya hoga
2. Baat karne ki tameez ni hai,sasural mein kya hogaa
3. Ye sare nakhre apne pati ko dikhaiyo
4. Yaha ye haal hai toh shadi ke baad kya hoga tera.
5. Ye kaise baat kar rahi ho, aisa shadi ke baad karogi toh pta chalega
6. Shadi ke baad pta ni kaise hi adjust karogi tum
From keeping the check on each and every activity of girl mothers try to keep alive the structure of patriarchy in Indian society by increasing the dominance of institution of marriage. From the time a girl is born till the time she is married she is prepared for the institution of marriage. I sometimes she is born and she exists for doing marriage.
Well, this is how things are...
For more interesting stories, Download the Lopscoop application
from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.