Forgot your password?

Enter the email address for your account and we'll send you a verification to reset your password.

Your email address
Your new password
Cancel
With back to back 2 hits, in the form of ‘Kedarnaath’ and ‘Simbaa’, Sara Ali Khan has cemented her place as one of the rising stars of the glam industry. Her performance in ‘Kedarnaath’ was widely appreciated and people loved her on-screen charisma like anything.


In a recent interview, she was asked how she feels on becoming a star, to which the young gun replied: “Arre kahaan? I am just running around trying to cope with the workload. I don't have time to feel like a star. I don't think I'm a star yet. But I hope I get there someday. I don't think I will ever let myself feel like a star. The minute you do, others will stop seeing you in a favourable light.”


She was further asked if she deserves all the praise and love that she is receiving, Sara replied: “80 per cent of it, I deserve. The other 20 per cent I don't know where it is coming from. And it's making me feel very grateful and emotional. I don't have any experience in acting. All I had was my honesty. And that was my only go-to.Kedarnath was my first experience in what happens before the camera. Of course I had been on film sets before to see my mother (Amrita Singh) shoot in Kalyug and my father (Saif Ali Khan) in Omkara. But all I did was play around with my parents' co-stars' make-up.Kedarnath was my first opportunity to observe filmmaking and be part of the process. My only tool of working on the sets was my honesty. Of course, I always wanted to be an actor.”


On work-front, Sara has reportedly been signed opposite Kartik Aryan for Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Love Aaj-Kal 2’.
For more interesting stories, Download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.
- Shivam
YOUR REACTION
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

Add you Response

  • Please add your comment.