Japan has always been an example to follow for the rest of the world when it comes to development, innovation, and service. Whenever you come to Japan it has something to amaze you with. Robots working as the hotel staff, elevators with attendants and shops without them, parking lots for umbrellas and the craziest food. These are only a few things that make visitors admire Japan and think, “Wow! I want this in my country!”
Thus, we’ve collected some curious facts about modern Japan that surprised us the most. Come with us on this journey to the world of the future!
1. Rice paddy art is the art of creating images by planting rice of different types in a certain order. It has recently become very popular in Japan.
Grooming dogs into cubes is a new trend.
3. Bus Drivers In Japan Were On Strike But Continued Driving Their Routes While Refusing To Take Fares From Passengers
4. Koi Fishes Even Live In Drainage Channels In Japan
5. The most organized luggage pickup you’ll ever see. All are upright with handles facing outward for easy pick up (taken at the Narita Airport).
6. An unattended grocery store — you are supposed to pick the necessary products and leave the money in the jar.
7. In Trains You Can Rotate The Seats In Any Direction
8. Seagaia Ocean Dome, one of the world’s biggest indoor waterparks
9. Japanese toilets offer built-in hand-washing sinks.
10. So many lights in the bathroom!
For more interesting stories, Download the Lopscoop application
from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media. Source - AfricanTime