If you think of it, you can get it! Only the ordinary people can have that hunger to achieve the extraordinary, and we have a great living example for this is- Elon Musk.
The SpaceX founder never has failed in accepting or discussing his failure in front of the crowd, instead, he believes in accepting your own flaws and then start working on it. This not only gives you the chance to learn something new but through this, you work after every failure with double power.
Elon Musk is a risk taker and he had dreamt of achieving big, and today he is the list of ‘Great People’ worldwide. Now let us see what he thinks and how he stay motivate all the time.
1. "When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor."
2. "Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough."
3. "The path to the CEO's office should not be through the CFO's office, and it should not be through the marketing department. It needs to be through engineering and design."
4. "It is a mistake to hire huge numbers of people to get a complicated job done. Numbers will never compensate for talent in getting the right answer (two people who don't know something are no better than one), will tend to slow down progress, and will make the task incredibly expensive."
5. "Some people don't like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is a disaster."
6. "Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up."
7. "I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you're constantly thinking about what you've done and how you could be doing it better."
8. "A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it is only as good as its people and how excited they are about creating. I do want to recognize a ton of super-talented people. I just happen to be the face of the companies."
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.