Obsession with social media is a real disorder nowadays. We all know the anxiety and pain when we are not able to log in our social media accounts due to some reason. The feeling definitely is a real one.
That's quite obvious too because the way social media has hacked our lives we really cannot think our lives without them. It won't be wrong to say that social media has created another level of obsession that we can die for our social media identity. Not just that it has also made us anti-social because all we think is about our social media profiles and identity.
We are so much worried about the online personality that we hardly care about our real personality.
These images will depict the kind of obsession we have with social media.
This is what we get to hear when we ask people the following questions
1. What will you wear tonight?
2. What are you waiting for? Why are you not eating?
3. Why are you upset?
4. What are you doing tonight?
5. Hey, look at the beauty of this mountain?
6. Wow, you look so happy today. What’s the reason?
7. What are you doing on phone? Why are you not talking to me?
Are you also obsessed with social media? If you are then..
For more interesting stories, Download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.