Many things on earth are still devoid of any explanation. They exist in a weird way and to know about how it’s happening or existing we need to dig into it a bit, then let’s scratch the surface for our betterment and knowledge:
1. Madame Curie's notebooks are still radioactive. Researchers wishing to study them must sign a waiver in order to do so.
2. When Twister was introduced in 1966, it was denounced by critics as "sex in a box."
3. There are more lifeforms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
4. OJ Simpson was originally cast to play Terminator, but the studio was afraid that no one would buy him as a remorseless killer.
5. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
6. The last man to walk on the moon, Gene Cernan, promised his daughter he’d write her initials on the moon. He did, and her initials, “TDC,” will probably be on the moon for tens of thousands of years.
7. The Mimic Octopus can not only change colors, but will mimic the shapes of other animals, like the flounder, lionfish, and sea snakes.
8. If you were to remove all of the empty space from the atoms that make up every human on earth, the entire world population could fit into an apple.
9. In the 1960s, the CIA tried to spy on the Kremlin and Russian embassies by turning cats into listening devices. The program, called Acoustic Kitty, involved surgically implanting batteries, microphones, and antennae inside cats.
10. The three wealthiest families in the world have more assets than the combined wealth of the forty-eight poorest nations.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application
from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.