Well serving nicely dressed, green salad with mushroom in it always looks so classy in the dining table. It not only brings the much-needed color in our food, but also the required antioxidants, vitamins, and other essential nutrients. Moreover, the presence of a homemade dressing ensures that you are eating something healthy as well as a salad which is obviously free from any germs.
So, without wasting much time let us move over the recipe:
Green salad with mushrooms
• 10 ml (2 tsp) fresh thyme leaves
• 30 ml (2 tbsp) balsamic vinegar
• 10 ml (2 tsp) honey
• 50 ml olive or avocado oil
• 10 ml (2 tsp) wholegrain mustard
• Salt and black pepper to taste
• 2-3 handfuls salad leaves and herbs, like coriander and mint
• 1 small-medium ripe papaya, cut in thin wedges
• 150 g green beans, cut in thirds
• 75 ml (5 tbsp) sunflower seeds, toasted
• ¼ cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
• 250 portabellini mushrooms, quartered
You need to mix all the ingredients all together in a deep container like jug and season to taste.
Or you can do it in another way;
Add to a glass jar, close with a lid and shake to mix well.
1. Now place the green beans in a container that is not deep, and pour some boiling water in it. Allow to stand for 5-7 minutes and drain well.
2. Now rinse the beans in cold water, otherwise, they will over-cooked.
3. Now you need to take a large salad platter and arrange all the leaves and herbs beautifully in it.
4. To give it the final touch, sprinkle some roasted sunflower seeds and dress your salad well, before putting the platter on the dining table.
Author- Simran Bhatnagar For more interesting stories, Download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.