After peach makeup look, get ready to try your hands on yellow makeup look. As these makeup looks are all dedicated to summer and look so pleasant when done correctly.
Have a coffee date? Or are you going for shopping with your friends? And if you are not able to decide- what makeup you should carry in summer day outing, then opt for these pleasant looks, such as yellow makeup and peach makeup look.
In the previous article of summer-makeup-series, I have written about peach makeup look. So, today I am going to tell you about- how to do a yellow makeup look.
What you need;
• Yellow eye shadow • Brown eye shadow (more in the tone of nude) • White eye pencil • Rose Blush • Nude lipstick (pink nude or it can be brown nude)
Process of doing the makeup
• First, make the base on your face as you do on a daily basis. You can do this by either applying light foundation so that you don’t feel anything heavy on your face, or you can apply BB/CC cream that suits your skin best.
• After this step, begin with your eyes. Eyes makeup in these looks is so crucial. So do this calmly and by doing no-mistake.
• Make the base by applying nude brown eye shadow on the crease of your eye on both sides. Now take a fluffy eye-makeup brush and apply summer-yellow color as shown in the picture above. And fill your inner area of the eye.
• Now blend the yellow and brown colors in (just on the borders) so that it looks neatly done. Complete your eye makeup by doing your eyebrows, apply white eye pencil on your waterline, black eyeliner and mascara.
• Now proceed to your cheeks. Put some natural-looking rose pink blush, to your cheeks pinkish glow. Highlight your Nose Bridge and cheeks, it will elevate your look more.
• To complete your look, end this yellow makeup look game with nude lipstick. You can choose both, either in the shade of pink nude or in a brown nude shade.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.