Depression is like a slow poison, this will make you hollow from inside. Make you weak, snatch your strength, confident and in the end start feeling life waste-full. Don’t let your life wasteful, instead of living it, enjoy it and make every moment special not for others, but for yourself.
1. "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." — Helen Keller
2. "Getting better from depression demands a lifelong commitment. I've made that commitment for my life's sake and for the sake of those who love me." — Susan Polis Schutz
3. “Whenever you read a cancer booklet or website or whatever, they always list depression among the side effects of cancer. But, in fact, depression is not a side effect of cancer. Depression is a side effect of dying.” – John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
4. “That’s the thing about depression: A human being can survive almost anything, as long as she sees the end in sight. But depression is so insidious, and it compounds daily, that it’s impossible to ever see the end.” – Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation
5. “Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cures for depression.” ― Dodie Smith, I Capture the Castle
6. "A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl." — Stephan Hoeller
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.