From Prime Minister of India to army personnel to others; not just India but the world is celebrating 5th International Yoga day today. On occasion, a lot of programs are organized and celebrated with a great amount of zeal across the different nations. Here are some snippets of how everyone celebrates the yoga day.
1. When ITBP personnel perform yoga at minus 10-degree temperatures.
2. Men in 'Perfect Sync'
3. When Army Personnel Represent 'Peace' At Himalayas..
4. #Colours of yoga using UV Body paint
5. # When dogs and horses performed Yoga
6. # River Yoga performed in Arunanchal Pradesh..
7. # When BSF Forces demonstrate their balance abilities..
8. #Dog unit in command..
9.# Motu and Paglu performing yoga in Ranchi..
10. #Navy personnel performing Yoga...
For more interesting stories, Download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.