1. The skincare, vitamin E is also kinda cool because the body sort of saves it for later, and only uses it when it needs it. This means Vitamin E is fat-soluble for those who wanna get a bit technical, argan oil is commonly used to treat skin conditions such as acne, eczema and even psoriasis because of its anti-inflammatory properties
2. Haircare, for that split end issue we were just talking about, turns out you can apply argan oil directly to the ends of your hair and that should help.
3. Make your nails look nicer, cue the argan oil, because of its natural antibacterial properties argan oil can help fight off possible fungal and bacterial infections that can form on your nail beds
4. Good for heart, eating foods that contain oleic acid like avocados, fatty fish and dark chocolate has been known to protect your heart but combined with argan oil is good.
5. Good for your stomach, believe it or not, your stomach is pretty complicated, there’s a bunch of bacteria in there and basically a whole ecosystem of things your gut needs in order to function properly.
For more interesting stories, download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.