Did you ever lie to someone? Did you break the tangibles of your house? Did you forget to complete your work? Well, we all have committed mistakes, consciously and unconsciously not once but more than that but every time we find it hard to accept that we have made one because whenever we find ourselves in these difficult circumstances we lose confidence to accept it in the first place.
Here are a few things that we do when we commit any mistake.
1. A lot of among us have a perception that we cannot ever be wrong in the first place and when we accept in some we would find it hard to admit in public because according to us accepting mistakes is never the solution anyways, rather we find it perfectly okay to blame someone else for their mistakes even if it takes to humiliate others or involve in some fight with them. While we will do everything to protect us we will never make an admission about the same.
2. Not only we find ethical to blame our mistakes on others we are comfortable in making ourselves involved in dirty games merely because we are afraid to accept the consequences of the mistakes.
Here are a few things that will happen if you don’t accept our mistakes:
1. There is no denying in the fact that when we don’t accept our mistakes it becomes okay to lie to anyone and everyone. Thus, we often become habitual to lie about every other thing which is not at all good for our inner self.
2. While every great person learnt from the mistakes they committed one will never grow if they will deny the acceptance of mistakes that they committed.
3. This ultimately affects our mental health badly because we always find ourselves in the guilt of doing something wrong and are afraid that we might be caught sometimes.
4. We will ultimately involve ourselves in breaking the trust the people who care about us and are concerned about our lives.
Thus, we must accept our faults because no one is perfect anyways.
For more interesting stories, Download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.