If you love your work and your office, there should be no struggle while going to the office, right?
Actually, the problem is that none of us hate or dislike going to the office or even gym for that matter but the real issue is to give up our sleep, get ready and go. It is a huge task and not much has been talked about this but there needs to be a community who talks about this mutual pain.
If genie asks me for 3 wishes, get me up from sleep before office, get me ready and chop off the travel time from my home to office.
These are the daily struggles of going to the office:
1. After coming back from the office - Today I'll sleep before 12 chaahe kuch bhi ho jaaye..
2. Suddenly your eyes roll on your laptop watch, it's already 12 and you haven't even had your dinner..
3. Its 3:13 am and you exactly have 4 hours and 42 minutes to sleep. Sleep you duffer!!!
4. Alarm at 7:30 followed by alarms at 7:40, 7:55, 8:00, 8:10, 8:15, 8:30, 8:45...
5. Finally, you get up at 8:45 and start contemplating that it is already too late and already half salary will already be deducted. Is it worth to go to office for just half the salary and then there are convenience charges also..
6. Final stage of your brain having argument on whether or not to go to the office "Can't I survive without money? Ye sab kuch moh-maya hai, nind is the ultimate!"
This is called everyday struggle and pretty sure we all rise above from the ashes!