It says that the clothes you wear can uplift your down and vice-versa, so why not wear something that we are comfortable in and makes us happy? Yes, we are talking about T-shirts! Also, in T-shirts, we have a soft corner for T-shirts with quotes. We love T-shirts with quotes because it inspires us and a bit of humour is always welcomed.
Here are some of the quotes that you can have printed in your T-shirts:
1. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Always and always! Forever…
2. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
― Golda Meir
I think, I’ll have mine written “Don’t expect me to be so humble, I am not that great!”
4. Without music, life would be a mistake.
― Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols
Yes, that is a fact. Headphone and music on always, it’s the kind of high I am interested in.
5. If Cinderella's shoe fit perfectly, then why did it fall off?
The writer is anonymous but if you have a thinking brain, this you will relate to.
6. The planet is fine. The people are fucked.
― George Carlin
When you can logically see how universe is not the one to blame, it is doing what its job is and people, on the other hand, are blaming everything on universe while doing no other job.
7. Accept who you are. Unless you're a serial killer.
― Ellen DeGeneres, Seriously... I'm Kidding
Who better than Ellen to give humour and philosophy both in the same quote?
8. When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.
― Cathy Guisewite
Sure, I have that feeling all the time. If I can’t do it, this is a passive way to make people realise what my mind is going through!
9. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
― Mark Twain
Some swag is good when you are saying something about morals and truth.
So, keep inspiring yourself with a tint of humour on it.