Bad body odour is a very common problem during monsoon. Even bathing in the full bottle of perfume doesn’t seem to work in this weather. No matter how much perfume we splash on our body it seems to disappear in the middle of the day. It is important to choose a fragrance that suits your body and your style but it is also important to opt for the one that stays for a long time and does not disappear in the middle of the day leaving you to smell like a rotten fruit.
Here are some tips to make your perfume last longer in monsoon:
- Spritz perfume on your skin when your body is fully moisturized. A fully moisturized body encourages the skin to retain the scent in a better way. Also, opt to use fragrant oils on your body as they tend to last longer.
- There are some pulse points in your body which ensure that your perfume is diffused in your body. Spritz your perfume on these areas like your wrist, neck midriff and elbow.
- Apply a good amount of perfume to your inner wears as well along with your clothes, this will create a double layer of fragrance and so it will last for a longer time.
- Select the mid and top notes of the perfume carefully.
- Experiment by creating a layer with soft fruity fragrance or you can use some body lotions with good fragrance on your skin to create a topping and then use perfumes.
- The simplest and finest way to make your scent last longer is to apply it your hair. Your hair carries fragrance for a good long time. Don’t apply it directly to your hair as it contains alcohol which might damage your hair. The best way is to spray some perfume in the air and walk through it.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.