Art and fashion are two faces of one coin, one takes inspiration from another. They are tied together in an endless creative cycle. Fashion is art and art inspires fashion. You get it now? So here are some tips for you. This will help you to make the best of art and fashion.
- Add clothes to your wardrobe that have some heritage techniques applied to it. Such as Mukaish, zardozi, and shibori. These things are considered art in themselves so you should try wearing more of it.
- Wear clothes that are inspired by the tribal art form. They are beautiful, artistic and unique.
- Add clothes that are inspired by nature.
- The kind of fashion you follow reflects the life around you. Like the world after post world war or when the recession hit and women in Europe stepped out to work. When they stepped out their wardrobe needed change. Fashion reflects the kind of environment you are in.
- Fashion naturally comes out of art. At the same time, fashion is not just to look good, it also needs to serve some important purposes. It has to be a reflection of someone, it needs to fit someone’s taste and budget.
- Fashion is a medium through which you can express yourself. Fashion is a way that helps to translate an objective through a piece of garment.
- Fashion unites people. Regardless of who we are or where we live, our fashion choices communicate an expression that comes from our heart.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.