Today on the auspicious first day of Ganesh Chaturthi, many are welcoming Ganpati Bappa at home. If you prefer to make some sweets at home, here is an instant modak recipe. Make some amazing modak at home and impress all your guests.
1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
3/4 cup coarsely crushed Marie biscuits
1/4 cup crushed dry fruits
1 tbsp crushed dry fruits for garnish
Here is how you can make it.
1. Take a broad pan and heat some heavy cream, condensed milk, and chocolate in it. Cook it for 2 minutes till the chocolate has melted.
2. Add some crushed biscuits, dry fruits and anything that you love like choco chips or some finely chopped fruits to it. Mix it for 2 minutes and see that is all combined nicely.
3. Transfer the mixture to a bowl or a plate and let it cool. Once it is cooled, take the modakmold and Greece the inside of it with some ghee.
4. Fill up the mixture in the mold and press it tightly to give it a good shape.
5. De-mold it and garnish it some crushed dry fruits and place them nicely on a plate.
Here you are with your instant chocolate modaks. Serve them and enjoy them.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.