Today the diva of Bollywood and the queen of our hearts, Kareena Kapoor Khan is celebrating her 38th birthday. Kareena Kapoor Khan has achieved many things in her life and has changed the way Indian cinema used to look at married and working mothers. She has given us many movies that touched our heart and time and again she keeps on proving that she is the quintessential diva of Bollywood.
Her style is unique and cannot be matched by anyone. Even in her pregnancy days she graced the ramp and walked for many fashion shows and looked breath-taking as always. She proved that nothing can stop a woman if she has the courage to do something. Her career is going very well. We loved her in her recent movie Veere Di Wedding and soon she will coming with many other.
Her style, looks, and attitude have always made her stand out in the crowd. She is a big name in the film industry today and has a big fan base. On her birthday lets know more about this beautiful actress.
1. Kareena was earlier being named as Siddhima but then her family changed it to Kareena which is derived from the book of Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. She got her name from her mother Babita Kapoor and her pet name Bebo was given to her by her father Randhir Kapoor.
2. She is a big time foodie and a yoga enthusiast.
3. She started studying for a degree in commerce at Mumbai’s Mithibai college but then dropped it to pursue a degree in Law. She also took a three-month course in microcomputers at Harvard University.
4. Kareena has a habit of biting her nails.
5. Kareena has a gifted voice and can sing really well. She sang a song in her movie ‘Dev’.
6. Kareena Kapoor Khan is strictly against cheating. Back in 2007 when Saif and Kareena were dating they used to check in into hotels with the name of Mr. and Mrs. Khan. Once during an interview when she was asked to comment on celebrities cheating in their spouses, all she said was, “I will slaughter him”.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.