Coffee seems to work its magic by making you alert almost instantly and more often than not, AWAKE!
So, if you are one of the coffee lovers and a good cup of coffee is what you always search for. Also, if you love exploring food and beverages, then the recipe we have on store today for you might make you really excited.
Today, we will be giving you the recipe for LAVENDER COCONUT ICED COFFEE!
This dairy-free iced coffee recipe, so, you don’t even have to worry if you are a vegan and ofcourse, it is super yummy. To talk about its health benefits, lavender can make a huge impact on your morning. This is known as a calming herb which will make you relaxed and stress-free all day long. The ingredients used for this coffee will only enhance the flavourful lavender coffee so that the taste don’t get too overwhelming.
6 sprigs of fresh lavender (you can also use 1 tbsp dried lavender as alternative)
Chilled coffee concoction
Honey/Sugar or maple syrup (As per your choice)
1. Brew coffee in whatever method you wish for. The best flavour will be attained by French-press or in the process of making the concoction like filter-coffee.
2. While coffee is still warm, mix and stir the choice of your sweetener as per your taste.
3. Next, move the coffee concoction to the refrigerator and let it get chilled.
4. Take 1 cup of coconut milk to a simmer and press the heads of lavender using something heavy and let it release its aromatic oils onto the coconut milk.
5. Cover the pan and remove coconut milk from heat. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
6. Now, strain out the lavender flowers or dried lavenders from coconut milk and store it in a jar for upto 6 days in the refrigerator.
7. Fill a cup about with 2/3rd of coffee and ice, next add the lavender coconut creamer and a sprig of lavender for the garnish.
For more interesting stories, download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.