Anger is a normal emotion but every emotion should be in control and when it gets out of control, you should know it’s time to put them in place. Anger is already a negative emotion and when it gets out of your control, the consequences can be unhealthy and disastrous. It has the capability to destroy your relationships, your health, and most importantly, it can take a toll on your state of mind.
Here are some of the quotes which can help you in finding way to your anger and keep it in check:
1. One of the ways to keep anger on check is by finding a beautiful and comforting memory from the past and indulge in that instead of anger.
2. The pity you feel for what you have done is silly compared to what you are doing to your mind.
3. Anger sure helps rebellion but if they keep on serving the anger only and do nothing about it, it will be foolish as well as self-destructive.
4. Take your anger and use it to better the situation and not make it the worst.
5. The good news is that getting anger under control is easier than you think, you just have to surrender yourself in not liking anger and ego.
6. Find out what are the anger management tools in you and use them effectively, it’s just a matter of perspective.
7. Once you surrender in making things better, you can learn to keep your temper from hijacking your life.
8. If you get silent when you are angry, vent it out and you will feel free as a bird.
9. Compassion is what you should seek for and lest will follow.
10. You cannot not clean mess with mess, it gets even more messier!
11. Let anger and ego not run rule your mind but you do!
12. If you are violent when you are angry, you should distract immediately and surround yourself with laughter and joy.
For more interesting stories, download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.
Graphic Designer: Vikas Kakkar